While selecting the best breed is important in Project Mugetsu, what’s equally important is getting the best clan. There are tons of clans in Project Mugetsu and all of them give buffs. You can view your clan buffs by pressing “M” and selecting Profile, but to make things easy, here are all the buffs for all the clans in Project Mugetsu.
Note: For more information about Hollow progression to Arrancar, check out our guide.
All Clan Spin Rates – Project Mugetsu
The only way to get a clan in Project Mugetsu is to spin for it. There are six different clan raritiesand if you don’t like what you get, you can respin your clan in the customize menu which is found off of the main menu.
- War Powers – 0.1%
- mythical – 1%
- legendary – 4%
- Rare – 10%
- Uncommon – 25%
- Common – 60%
As you can see, the rarer the clan, the better the buffs. With that in mind, here are all the clans and their buffs in Project Mugetsu.
All Clan Buffs – Project Mugetsu
Thanks to clr on YouTube, we know the buffs for every clan in Project Mugetsu. The two War Power clans, Urahara and Kurosaki, are the best clans in the game. From there, the two Mythic clans are incredible, the four Legendary clans are exceptional, and the Rare and Uncommon clans are good in their own right.
War Power Clans – Project Mugetsu
- Urahara- +2.5 Sword, +1 Melee, +4 Block, +3 Speed, +100 Reiatsu, +135 Health, +1 damage buff when under 30% HP, +15% AoE on M1, immune to all debuffs, user gains Gigai which reverts all damage done in the next 15 seconds, skills and potions are 2x cheaper, acquire Shikai/Bankai quicker, Zanpakuto Inner World cooldown is lower, user takes less Reiatsu while flashstepping and it has a quicker cooldown, Reiatsu bar increases, user gains 3.5 x mastery boost on both ability and sword mastery.
- Kurosaki – +2.85 Sword, +2.85 Melee, +4 Block, +115 Health, +1 Speed, +130 Reiatsu, while under 30% HP user takes less damage, 2x progression on soul consumes and soul consumes have a 50% chance of HP regeneration , faster Flashstep, faster run, user gets a skill that dodges any skill for 2.5 seconds, user gets 2x mastery buff on all categories, Reiatsu bar increases, user can see players through walls, while at or under 25% HP, increase speed by 1.75x, damage increase by 1.5x, no longer passively heal, and jump higher.
Mythic Clans – Project Mugetsu
- Yamamoto – +2 Sword, +2 Melee, +3 Block, +120 Health, +75 Reiatsu, +1 Speed, +15% AoE on M1, user unfreezes daster by 65%, 0.7x Mastery Experience for sword mastery, user gains melee damage passive buff when under 50% HP, user gains strength passive buff while under 40% HP, user takes less Reiatsu and faster cooldown of Flashstepping, user takes less damage while under 30% HP, user is immune to all types of fire burn damage .
- Uryu – +2 Sword, +2 Melee, +2 Block, +85 Block, +105 Reiatsu, if user is in an area with a lot of Reishi they can convert it to Reiatsu, user can trade Reiatsu for health, 0.4x Mastery Experience for fist mastery, user can see Hollows through walls, Reiatsu bar increases.
Legendary Clans – Project Mugetsu
- Hitsugaya – +2 Sword, +65 Reiatsu, +65 Health, +2 Block, deals 0.2 more damage with fists per physical attack (doubles with Hakuda Combat), incoming damage is divided by 0.8% when under 25% HP, 5% chane of freezing enemy on M1, immune to freeze stuns, 0.7x Mastery Experience for Sword Mastery, increase the freeze effect on ice skills, +1.75x Speed, +1.5x damage, no passive healing, and a higher jump when at or under 25% HP.
- Shihoin – +1.8 Melee, +55 Reiatsu, +65 Health, +3 Block, user deals 0.5 more damage with fists, user doesn’t have footsteps and can’t be detected by ESP or scanning, when at or under 25% HP, user damage dealt is increased by 0.25 and damage received is split in half, resistance to burn damage and freeze stuns.
- Unohana – +2 Sword, +100 HP, +1 Block, user gets Blood Lust which increases damage dealt by 1.8, splits Zanpakuto ability cooldown by half, and reduces damage taken, deals 0.5 more damage from sword attacks, increases mastery by 0.35 in all areas where mastery is required, Reiatsu bar increases, user can heal self and every ally within a 5 magnitude radius by trading Reiatsu.
- Hisagi – +1.8 Sword, +55 HP, +65 Reiatsu, +2 Block, 1.2x mastery on swords, at 25% HP or lower, increase speed by 1.75x, damage by 1.5x, no passive healing, and higher jump, Reiatsu bar increases, special explosion attack, when at or under 25% HP, user damage dealt increases by 0.25, when under 15%, user damage received is split in half.
Rare Clans – Project Mugetsu
- Iba – +1 Melee, +2 Block, +30 Health, 0.18x Mastery Experience for Fist Mastery, +1 Strength when under 30% HP, deals 0.2 more damage with fists per physical attack (doubles with Hakuda Combat).
- Kira- User can trade heal for Reiatsu in one succession, Reiatsu bar increases, 0.35x Mastery Experience for Sword Mastery.
- Hirako- +1 Speed, user runs faster and has an extra Flashstep, Reiatsu bar increases, increases mastery by 0.3 in all areas where mastery is required, user deploys a temporary barrier that negates all incoming attacks.
- Ushpda- +50 Health, user deploys a temporary barrier that negates all incoming attacks, adds debuff to all Ultimates, increases duration of inflicted status ailments on opponents, redirects inflicted status ailments and causes stamina recovery.
- Sarugaki – +15% M1, increase M1 speed with fists and swords, user can move faster, user can see players through walls, 55% burn.
- Amagai – +50 Reiastsu, resistance to fire, +2 damage buff when under 30% HP, user takes less sword damage while under 30% HP, Reiatsu bar increases.
- Valkyrie – +1 Sword, +1 Melee, +75 Reiatsu, +3 Block, +3 damage buff when under 25% HP, user deals more damage based on missing percentage of maximum HP, user deploys a temporary barrier that negates all incoming attacks.
Uncommon Clans – Project Mugetsu
- sado – +2 Melee, +15 Health, -0.15x Mastery Experience for Fist Mastery
- Dokugamine –+0.8 Sword, +20 Health
- Inoue – +20 Reiatsu, +0.8 Melee
- ginjo – +25 Health, +0.8 Sword, +1 Block
- Shishigawara- +0.8 Melee, +3 Block, damage inflicted is reflected in the Reiatsu and Ignition bars.
- Yukio – +2 Speed, +2 Block, user can dash faster but it takes more Reiatsu
- Muguruma – 0.2x Mastery Experience for Sword Mastery, +1 Strength when under 30% HP, user’s first range attack is greatly increased.
- Kutsuzawa- +0.8 Melee, +3 Block
- Tsukishima- +0.8 Melee, +2 Block, +30 Reiatsu
- Yodomaru – +0.8 Melee, +40 Reiatsu, +15 Health
- Kotetsu – +2 Block, +40 Reiatsu, +15 Health
Note: For more information on all things Project Mugetsucheck out our guides hub.