Screenshot by PC Invasion
Luocha is a 5-star character from Honkai: Star Rail and has made waves in the game for being one of the only healers in the game. Joining the company of Bailu and Natasha as an Abundance character, Luocha is just the second 5-star healer, and he earns his keep as one of the strongest healers currently in the game. Luocha is an Imaginary Abundance character and gives your team a gross amount of healing through his Skill and unique Talent. He also has additional utilities, able to cleanse debuffs from allies as well as remove buffs from enemies. To make sure your Luocha can heal your team to the best of his ability, you’ll want to equip him with the best Relics, Light Cones, and Eidolons. Here’s our guide for the best Luocha build in Honkai: Star Rail.
Luocha’s best build in Honkai: Star Rail
Luocha has plenty of choices for his Light Cones in Honkai: Star Rail as an Abundance character. Here are the best Light Cones for Luocha in Honkai: Star Rail.
- Echoes of the Coffin is Luocha’s best 5-star Light Cone and his signature Light Cone. This weapon provides a large ATK increase which contributes greatly to his healing. It also gives him lots of energy regeneration, which is important for keeping up his field uptime to maximize his healing. Finally, this weapon also gives your team some extra buffs as well, increasing all of his allies’ speed by 12 after using his Ultimate.
- Post Op Conversation is Luocha’s best 4-star Light Cone. Luocha’s healing does not benefit from HP% buffs from other Abundance Light Cones. This weapon instead improves Luocha’s Energy Regeneration Rate and his Outgoing Healing.
- Quid Pro Quo is a free-to-play option for Luocha, regenerating some energy for a random ally at the start of his turn. This is a great utility Light Cone which helps Luocha buff his teammates as well.
Relics & Eidolons
Luocha is an Abundance character, but unlike Natasha and Bailu, Luocha does not scale off of HP% for his healing. Instead, Luocha gains more healing the more ATK he has.
- His best 4-piece set is the Musketeer of Wild Wheat set. This set buffs Luocha’s ATK by 12%, his speed by 6%, and his Basic ATK DMG by 10%. The SPD and ATK buffs are most important for Luocha, increasing his healing and his move uptime. The main stats you’ll want to focus on with this set are ATK to buff his healing. Outgoing Heal on his body piece is fine, but not as preferable to ATK as his healing is already sufficient with high ATK.
- Alternatively, you can use a 2-piece Musketeer of Wild Wheat set and combine it with a 2-piece Passerby of Wandering Cloud set. This set focuses on increasing Luocha’s healing output and forgoing the SPD buff from his 4-piece set. However, you might not find the outgoing healing necessary. Experiment with this set and see if you are overhealing your team. If you are, you might be better off swapping to a 4-piece Musketeer of Wild Wheat set.
- His best 2-piece set is the Space Sealing Station set which provides a potential 24% additional ATK buff. Alternatively, you can opt for a 2-piece Sprightly Vonwacq set to increase his Energy Regeneration Rate by 5%.
For Eidolons, Luocha’s Eidolon 1 is solid, giving his team a 20% ATK buff when his healing field is active. Eidolon 2 allows Luocha to shield his team, while his Eidolon 4 lower enemies’ ATK by 12%. Eidolon 6 reduces enemy RES by 20%. Overall, his Eidolons turn him into a more well-rounded support character, but you may want to invest in a DPS character instead for Eidolons.
Honkai: Star Rail is available now.