Tea Pokemon Go Let’s Go event is currently underway in pokemon go. During the event, trainers will be able to open Meltan boxes more frequently and get a chance to encounter a shiny Meltan; trainers will be able to find extra x-small and extra x-large Meltan. Additionally, trainers will notice that ditto will be spawning more frequently in the wild as different pokemon; Ditto can appear as Diglet, Grimer, Snubbull, Corphish, Startly, Roggenrola, Tytmpole, or Litleo.
The Let’s Go event will take place from March 21st to March 29th at 8 PM. Additionally, Mega Venusaur and Incarnate Forme Thundurus will appear in Mega and Legendary raids. Lucky trainers will have a chance to encounter their shiny variations.
With that in mind, let’s dive into the best Incarnate Forme Thundurus raid counters:
Best Incarnate Forme Thundurus raid counters in Pokemon Go
Incarnate Form Thundurus Raid Stats
- Incarnate Forme Thundurus is an Electric, Flying-type Pokemon.
- It is weak to Rock & Ice-type moves.
- Incarnate Form Thundurus Raid CP is 46044
- Primal Thundurus’ Base HP is 188
- Its Attack is 295 and its Defense is 161
- The Base catch CP is between 2002 and 2091
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2503 and 2614
- It is Weather Boosted by rainy and windy weather
- Its fast moves can be Volt Switch and Bite
- Its Charged moves can be Thunder, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, and Sludge Wave
Incarnate Forme Thundurus Raid Counters
Going into the Incarnate Forme Thundurus raid, trainers will need a team of Pokemon with type effective moves, well-rounded Pokemon, or high defensive stats. Overall, Incarnate Forme Thundurus is a heavy hitting Flying, Electric-type Pokemon. Thankfully it is easy to take down due to its vulnerabilities, low defense, and average health stat.
The raid can be easily completed by a team of 3 to 6 trainers; a team of 6 to 12 trainers can take it down quicker and a team of 8 to 20 trainers can burn through it making a better completionist bonus.
Using Mega Pokemon such as Mega Abomasnow, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Glalie, or Mega Aggron will make the battle a lot easier for most trainers. Ultimately, you will want to use Rock or Ice-type Pokemon. Be careful, because the raid can be difficult if using Water, Grass, or Bug-Types.
Here are the best counters to overcoming the raid. Some of these recommendations can be substituted out for Pokemon with type advantage or a better move set.
Primary Rock Types:
- Mega Aerodactyl – Rock Throw & Rock Slide
- Rhyperior – Smack Down & Rock Wrecker
- Rampardos – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Terrakion – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Tyranitar – Smack Down & Stone Edge
- Omastar – Rock Throw & Rock Slide
Alternate Rock Types:
- Mega Aggron – Smack Down & Rock Tomb
- Landorus – Rock Throw & Rock Slide
- Gigalith – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Golem – Rock Throw & Stone Edge
- Regirock – Rock Throw & Rock Slide
- Excadril – Mud Slap & Drill Run
- Solrock – Rock Throw & Rock Slide
- Lunatone – Rock Throw & Rock Slide
Primary Ice Types:
- Mega Abomasnow – Powder Snow & Weather Ball
- Galarian Darmanitan – Ice Fang & Avalanche
- Glaceon – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Weavile – Ice Shard & Avalanche
- Kyurem – Dragon Tail & Blizzard
- Jynx – Frost Breath & Avalanche
Alternate Ice Types
- Mega Glalie – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Mamoswine – Powder Snow & Avalanche
- Vanilluxe – Frost Breath & Blizzard
- Beartic – Powder Snow & Ice Punch
- Cloyster – Frost Breath & Avalanche
- Avalugg – Ice Fang & Avalanche
- Aurora – Frost Breath & Weather Ball
- Lapras – Frost Breath & Blizzard
- Warlein – Powder Snow & Icicle Spear
- Articuno – Ice Shard & Ice Beam
- Froslass – Powder Snow & Avalanche
- Regice – Frost Breath & Blizzard
- Alolan Ninetails – Powder Snow & Weather Ball
Remember Shadow Bonuses
Remember, Shadow versions of some of these Pokemon can be more efficient.
Let Us Know!
Trainers will be able to participate in the Mega Venusaur and Incarnate Forme Thundurus raids until March 28th. On March 28th, Mega Alakazam and Lugia will replace Mega Venusaur and Thundurus.
For additional pokemon go news or raid guides, check out our pokemon go section.
If you want to add me on pokemon go, my trainer code is 3979-2857-6892. If you want to be invited to a raid throughout the month, follow me on Twitter at KillerKDemons.
Let us know if this information is helpful to you and look out for any raid invites from us in the future. Remember to follow the NicheGamer Twitter for a variety of Pop Culture news
pokemon go was developed by The Pokémon Company and is available now on iOS and Android.