Ever since the days of Diablo 3, I would typically run the Necromancer class, mainly having an army of skeletons is fun. Staying in the back, being annoying, and letting my army of the undead do all the work made me feel rather powerful. This time around for the 3 Diablo 4 betas, I went beyond what I was used to, and this is by trying out the Rogue class. This nimble role is fast, mobile, and stealthy — but easy to take down. While a very chaotic character, you may find combat immersive when playing as the Rogue, just like many Redditors have. Diablo 4 can be challenging if you pick a Rogue, but you can use the chaos against enemies depending on the build you create. This guide will show you the best Rogue build in Diablo 4.
The best Rogue build in Diablo 4
The one thing that I have taken away while using this class is that movement is your best friend. While other classes like the Barbarian can take more, the Rogue class shows its strengths while sneaking around. These skills should maximize all those character’s abilities, and in turn, make you a threat.
- Enhanced Blade Shift – Stab an enemy for fifteen percent allowing you to move through them for 3 seconds. Tea upgraded version increases movement by 5 percentand stacks 4 times.
- Fundamental Heartseeker – Fire a homing arrow that seeks an enemy, dealing twenty-two percent damage and increasing your crit strike chance by 3 percent. The third tier increases the crit damage by another 5 percent for 4 seconds.
- Advanced Flurry – This move is very helpful, you unleash a series of rapid attacks for sixty percent, 4 times. The advanced level stuns enemies for the next attack for at least 2 secondsallowing for another ranged build like the Bone Spear Build for the Necromancer to further keep enemies down.
- Methodical Shadow Step – You can stab your enemy in the back for seventy-two percent and increase movement speed by fifty percent for 2 seconds afterwards. The final upgrade stun enemies for 2 secondsthis can make follow-up attacks land better.
- Enhanced Smoke Gernade – When thrown, this causes enemies to be covered in smoke and daze them for 4 seconds. The second upgrade makes any enemy in the smoke take more of your damage by about fifteen percent.
- Mending Obscurity – This passive allows you to heal up to 3 percent of your max life, and increases per second.