Dredge offers a unique world to explore, and you’ll spend your entire playthrough visiting different locations in your ship. Across the world, there are 21 pursuits to find and complete, not all of which are easy to find. If you’re looking to get the ACHIEVEMENT Achievement, our Dredge Pursuits guide will explain and show you where to start each one!
There’s a lot to love about Dredge, so make sure you check out our review! If you’re looking for advice on how to get sheet metal, where to get more explosives, or what books are in the game we’ve also got you covered!
Dredge Pursuits List
Here’s the full list of pursuits in the game, and where to start them. Note that you CAN fail pursuits, and failure will still count as completion, but you’ll miss out on rewards!
There are 5 main pursuits that tie into the storyline:
- The Bitter End (Main Pursuit)
- Started at the Camp in E13 – required for the main storyline.
- The Collector (Main Pursuit)
- This is the main quest of the game.
- Research Assistant (Main Pursuit)
- Found in Stellar Basin next to a crumbling castle – required for the main storyline.
- Flames of the Deep
- This pursuit is started at the ancient temple in N13 – required for the main storyline.
- Hermitage (Main Pursuit)
- Found at the ruins southeast of Ingfell – required for the main storyline. Explosive Unlocks.
There are 16 side pursuits that can be found by talking to townspeople around the map, or hidden on different islands and areas!
- A Fresh Start
- Started in Greater Marrow, unmissable
- A Place to Rest
- Started in Little Marrow, unmissable
- Best Before
- Found in Ingfell by talking to a townsperson.
- Found to the northeast of Little Marrow, you’ll return him to Little Marrow.
- Caught to Order
- Started in Greater Marrow with the Fishmonger, unmissable
- Craven Courier
- Found to the northwest of Greater Morrow, you’ll talk to someone in a ship in I10.
- Figure in Blue
- Figure in Gold
- Figure in Purple
- Figure in Red
- Grotesque Fish
- Unmissable in Greater Marrow – the Fishmonger will ask you to bring him fish with Aberrations. Completion starts “The Collector” Pursuit.
- Lost at Sea
- Given by the Grieving Father in Little Marrow – You’ll find the item in a dredge spot on the opposite side of the island.
- Lost Dog
- Found outside of a hut on the outskirts of the abandoned village on the left side of G2. Take the dog to the researcher at D5 once you’ve befriended it!
- Package Delivery
- Given by the Mayor in Greater Marrow
- Recording Rarities
- Given by the traveling trader found at each of the 4 islands. Rentals:
- Oarfish – Found in Gale Cliffs, behind the Waterfall
- Gulper Eel – Found in Stellar Basin, just south of the Research Outpost
- Goliath Tigerfish – Found in Twisted Strand,
- Coelacanth – Found in Devils Spine, just north of the trader behind some rocks.
- Stone Tablets
- Started by discovering the stone tablets
Dredge Pursuits Map
If you need a visual aid to start all of the pursuits, here’s a map of where they are all located:
Now that you have the full list of Dredge Pursuits, and map in hand – you’re good to explore this open world and catch all of the interesting fish read throughout! Check out more Dredge guides below!