Another Final Fantasy XIV 6.3 minipatch has gone live, bringing exciting new content to the game such as the addition of a new Deep Dungeon, Loporrit Tribal quests, Hildebrand questline updates, and relics of both combat and crafting alike. But just how much new stuff is added to the game? Here’s a breakdown of FFXIV Patch 6.35, with everything new at a glance.
FFXIV Patch 6.35: New Content
With the arrival of 6.35 comes:
- Eureka Orthos, a new Deep Dungeon following the likes of Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-high before it.
- Loporrit Tribal Quests.
- Another batch of Somehow Further Hildebrand Adventures quests.
- Manderville Relic Weapon update quests.
- Splendorous tool quests.
Everything new: Items
- The Amazing Manderville relic weapon set.
- The Splendorous set for Disciple of Hand and Land classes.
- A set of accessories for the new Deep Dungeon.
- Several new indoor and outdoor furniture items.
- Four Triple Triad Cards.
- To accommodate the new crafting relics, new gathering nodes added to four of the six Shadowbringer maps.
- New Crafting recipes, including those for the Loporrit questline, Splendorous tools, and Collectible recipes for the House of Splendors.
- Three new mounts.
- Five new Orchestral Rolls.
- Two new minions.
- A new medicine item for use in Eureka Orthos.
- One new emote.
- Modern Aesthetics- A Close Shave, a new hairstyle for all races, even Viera and Hrothgar.
Miscellaneous additions and adjustments
- Many new achievements related to completion of Loporrit Tribal quests, Eureka Orthos, Splendorous tools and Relic Weapons, but also a new Triple Triad card collection achievement.
- Timeworn kumbhiraskin maps are replaced by Timeworn ophiotauroskin maps as a reward from Wondrous Tails.
- You can choose ‘Rotation’ in ‘Character Preview’ as a Camera Control setting under ‘Character Configuration.’
- Instances added to Mor Dhona, Thavnair, and Mare Lamentorum to account for the new content traffic.
As with every patch, the servers have been rebalanced.
- The Crystal Data Center is no longer completely congested, with every server but Mateus and Balmung now set to standard again.
- Aether’s changed Faerie and Siren to congested, but Gilgamesh and Jenova no longer are.
- Primal has a couple of new congested servers in Behemoth and Exodus, but at least Excalibur, Hyperion, and Leviathan aren’t anymore.
- For the EU Data Centers, the servers Ragnarok and Phoenix are congested, but Shiva is back to standard.
- Over in the Japanese Data Centers, Mana is completely shut down, with Anima and Asura changed to congested.
- Elemental is now completely free, with Garuda and Carbuncle back to standard, and Aegis and Gungir now a preferred world.
- Gaia has changed Alexander and Durandal to preferred.
That is everything new at a glance in FFXIV patch 6.35. The next question is simple: what will you do first?
Related: FFXIV: Little Ladies’ Day 2023 guide: Quest and rewards