With pokemon go shifting to the Rising Heroes Season, a new set of community-day pokemon will soon be revealed. After details of the Rising Heroes event were announced, many started to wonder which pokemon would be featured during the Spring community days.
Many expected that the next community day would feature a starter pokemon. Sadly, it turns out many of us were wrong. Rather than giving trainers a pokemon to look forward to, we instead got a mentally slow but Psychically strong pokemon. The March 2023 Community Day pokemon is none other than dopey-looking Pokemon Slowpoke and Galarian Slowpoke.
Community Day Details
Tea pokemon go March 2023 Community Day will take place on Saturday, March 18, 2023, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm During the pokemon go March 2023 Community Day trainers will have the chance to encounter Slowpoke and Galarian Slowpoke in abundance. Lucky trainers will be able to encounter shiny Slowpokes; this community day marks the first time that Shiny Galarian Slowpoke will be able to be caught.
Slowpoke or Galarian Slowpoke evolved into Slowbro, Galarian Slowbro, Slowking, or Galarian Slowking will learn the charged attack Surf; honestly, this is a very lackluster charged attack. Below are the Pokemon Go March 2023 community day bonuses.
- 3× XP for catching Pokémon.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokemon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- Special stickers and research tasks will be available by spinning Pokestops.
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.*
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust.*
- During the event, Galarian Slowpoke will be able to evolve after catching 30 Psychic type pokemon. Typically, trainers would need to catch 30 Poison-type pokemon to evolve Galarian Slowpoke into Galarian Slowbro.*
- After 5 PM local time, trainers can battle four-star raids to take down Slowpoke and Galarian Slowpoke. Successfully taking down the raid will result in Slowpoke and Galarian Slowpoke spawning around the gym.
Event bonuses with a * at the end will be active until 10 PM local time.
Paid Special Research Story
Community Day Special Research story – Field Notes: Slow and Slower
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent price in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Slowpoke and Galarian Slowpoke Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, Field Notes: Slow and Slower.
- The ticket will go live before the event.
- Trainers who are great friends or higher can buy and gift a ticket to a friend.
- Research Story tickets are non-refundable.
At the moment, the Community Day Special Research story – Field Notes: Slow and Slower details have not been released. Once those details are released, we will share them with you.
Special Research Story Details
Let Us Know!
For additional pokemon go news or raid guides, check out our pokemon go section.
If you want to add me on pokemon go, my trainer code is 3979-2857-6892. If you want to be invited to a raid throughout the month, follow me on Twitter at KillerKDemons.
Let us know if this information is helpful to you and look out for any raid invites from us in the future. Remember to follow the NicheGamer Twitter for a variety of Pop Culture news
pokemon go was developed by The Pokémon Company and is available now on iOS and Android.