Do you want to earn some cool and totally free rewards in Rise of Kingdoms? Say no more – I’ve got exactly what you’re looking for! Today we’re going to cover all the Rise of Kingdoms redeem codes so you can get tons of gifts, such as free summons, resources, and more!
How to use the Rise of Kingdoms codes?
Using the redeem codes is pretty easy once you get the hang of it – simply follow the steps below and you can redeem all the Rise of Kingdoms codes that are available for the game.
- Step 1: Tap on your profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Head on to the Settings menu.
- Step 3: Select the Redeem option (which appears as a gift).
- Step 4: Type in the 10-digit code and tap on the Exchange button.
That’s it! All the rewards will be sent directly to you, so make sure you redeem the codes before their expiration date (which I have to admit, is quite tight).
Rise of Kingdoms redeem codes
This is where we are going to list all the codes available in Rise of Kingdoms (both active and expired codes). If you discover a code that we haven’t posted yet, make sure you let us know down in the comments section below!
Activate Rise of Kingdoms codes
- umis9g2q23 – New! (Valid until 29.04.2023)
- ROK VICTORY – 1x Golden Key, 1x 30-min Universal Speedups, 1x Tome of Knowledge
- ROKVIKINGS – 2x Golden Key, 5x Lvl. 6 Tome of Knowledge, 2x 500 action point recovery, 2x 3-hour speedup
- cF04nHXYpk – 1 Gold Key, 3x 60 Minutes Training Speed Up, 3x 60 Minutes Healing Speed Up
- Vqac8DfWsB – 3x 60 Minute Building Speed Up, 3x 60 Minute Research Speed Up, 3x 60 Minute Training Speed Up, 10x Lvl 5 Tome of Knowledge
- 3sENgwrXUF – 30x Silver Keys
- rZbyJznaxU – 1 Golden Key, 1 Silver Key, 2x 3-Hour Universal Speedups, 10x Lvl 5 Tome of Knowledge
- HwbA7ksDyE – 3x 60m Building Speed Up, 3x 60m Training Speed Up, 3x 60m Research Speed Up, 10x Lv 5 Tome of Knowledge
- d725ig2acq – 2x Golden Key, 5x Lvl. 6 Tome of Knowledge, 2x 500 action point recovery, 2x 3-hour speedup
- rokpromo21 – 1x Golden Key, 3x Silver Key, 2x 3h Speedup, 10x Lvl 5 Tome of Knowledge
- q51ajxwdzc – Thanksgiving code
- 21HappyYOX (Rewards: 1x Golden Key, 3x Silver Keys, 2x 3-hour Universal Speedups, 10x lvl 5 Tome of Knowledge)
If you want to get stronger troops and increase your kingdom’s power, there are many ways that you can do that. Now that we checked out the Rise of Kingdoms codes, let’s take a look at what else you could do to boost your Power.
Make sure you build and upgrade all of your buildings, constantly
Making constant upgrades to your buildings is not only good for completing quests, but also for increasing your kingdom’s power. When you notice a small green arrow next to a building, it means that an upgrade is available for it – so, go ahead and upgrade everything as much as you can. Soon enough you will notice that everything adds up to make your kingdom a lot stronger.
Oh, and don’t forget to level up your City Hall whenever you meet the requirements – it’s one of the (if not ‘the’) most important structures in your kingdom. We’ve come up with a list of the best civilizations you can use in Rise of Kingdoms.
Join an active Alliance
Being in just about any Alliance is not good enough if you plan on getting stronger in the game. An active Alliance where players help each other constantly and take part in Alliance Wars is super important because you will advance much easier if there are other players (literally) giving you a hand at speeding things up. You can always look at our Rise of Kingdoms friend code list and find more friends to play with!
Never let your units and buildings idle
The secret to any successful camp is being active. When you are constantly hands-on in terms of updates, training, marching, and all kinds of battles, you will gain a lot of Power relatively fast.
Make sure that you always have your Academy researching something, always train troops in your Barracks and other military buildings, and most importantly, don’t forget to explore the world map. Send your Scout to explore various areas covered by fog, and if you discover an area that you like in particular, you can even relocate there!
Original article by Cristina Mesesan, updated by Pocket Gamer Staff.