Publisher Atari and developer Orbit Studio have announced RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe, a new upgraded re-release of their theme park sim.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe is launching sometime later in 2023 for PC, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, PS4, and PS5.
“Rollercoaster Tycoon is one of the most endearing video game franchises ever, with tens of millions having played an RCT game over the past two and a half decades,” said Wade Rosen, Chairman and CEO of Atari. “We are very excited to bring this updated, deluxe version of Rollercoaster Tycoon Adventures to fans on console and PC.”
Here’s a rundown on the new release:
An official update expanding upon Atari’s fan-favorite theme park simulator for console, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe introduces 80 new rides and attractions, including some new seasonally-themed rides, bringing the total number to a whopping 200! A newly designed interface optimized for use with console controllers allows for seamless theme park development, making it a treat for all ages. The improved intuitive coaster builder lets you create wild, death-defying coasters that twist and turn, swoop, and swirl!
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe is a streamlined and approachable version of the decades-spanning amusement park builder that has taken the world by storm. Design parks, customize rides, configure attractions, and maintain gorgeous landscapes, all in the name of keeping guests entertained and happy. Three modes of gameplay that have been optimized for use with console controllers challenge you to unleash your creativity and flex your management skills. Players will also enjoy a host of improvements like a redesigned, streamlined user interface and dozens of other performance enhancements.
- Updated and optimized version of Atari’s best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures
- Three gameplay modes for variety and replayability: Sandbox, Adventure, and Scenarios
- Casual, approachable gameplay and simplified mechanics make it a treat for all ages
- Over 80 new rides and attractions, seven types of roller coasters, new customization options, and seasonally-themed rides bring the total to 200
- Customization terrain modifications with four separate environments including Alpine Mountains, Desert Canyons, Jungle Tropics, and Lunar Moonscape
- Use with modern console controllers has been fully optimized for a fluid and fun simulation experience
- Get ultra-detailed with landscaping options to design pathways, and flowerbeds, and add bushes, trees, foliage, and exciting water features throughout your park
- Unleash your inner artists with a robust color wheel to paint rides, coasters, shops, and restaurants, to make them stand out or color-coordinate your park